Types of pile we do:
- Cast-insitu Bored pile upto1600mm dia. withD.M.C method/truck mounted rig (we are capable of executing cast-in-situ bore pile from 450mm dia. to 1600mm dia. and 30m to 40m depth).
- Bore compaction under ream pile.
- Driven pile upto 600mm dia.
- Granular pile (Granular pile installation by simple auger boring method for improvement of ground bearing capacity and reducing the settlement of different soft soil).
- Sheet pile (Steel sheet pile is a long structural section with a vertical interlocking system that creates a continues wall to prevent collapse of soil).
- Rail pile (It is done to prevent road approach/ rail approach from collapse).
- Pre-cast pile (This is done where sub soil is very poor).
Types of pile test we do:
- Vertical pile load test.
- Up-lift pile load test.
- Lateral pile load test.
- Dynamic pile load test.
- Integrity pile test.